Fundraise for the NCCG and directly help support bereaved children and their families.
The NCCG’s services for children are 85% funded by community donations, so your fundraising can help provide personalised counselling, group programs, camps and a range of support for the child’s family.
How does it work?
You can lead your own fundraiser to support the NCCG – inspired by your own personal motivation and fundraising idea.
Every dollar you raise will help the NCCG team support bereaved children and their families after the death of a parent, sibling or other significant loved one. What an amazing thing you can achieve in your spare time!
Get inspired by what excites or drives you and your community and turn it into a truly FUN fundraiser:
- Get together – host a party or social event
- Take donations instead of gifts at your wedding, birthday or other special event
- Get active – run, walk, swim, ride, row, surf – the choice is yours
- Protect your health – give up alcohol, smoking, junk food or your personal weakness. Your friends will sponsor you to take on this challenge!
- Hold a sale – sell off belongings you don’t need any more in a garage sale, auction or raffle
- Got your own idea? Make it happen with our support
The NCCG Team are here to support and inspire you all along the way with:
- Handy fundraiser resources
- Letters of support to help you collect donations and prizes
- Easy ways to collect your donations – online fundraising pages, donation tins and more
- Merchandise you can sell to raise funds
- Giveaways for your supporters
- And more…
Ready to get started now?
Use our page with My Cause to create your own free online fundraising page and ask your friends, family and workplace to support you by donating online. Click here to go to NCCG’s My Cause fundraisers webpage.
Contact and support
For support, advice and resources to help you with your own fundraiser for the NCCG please contact:
Phone: 1300 654 556