If you would like to make regular donations to the National Centre for Childhood Grief, please use the form above to get started!
Regular donations help with both the day -to-day running of the Centre and are also used to contribute towards other projects such as:
- Capital Projects (e.g. we are hoping to buy a house so that a permanent home for ‘A Friend’s Place’ is possible)
- Scholarships for people training to work with bereaved children.
- Publication of the Centre’s books about grief.
- Publication of other audio visual resources produced by the Centre.
- Pay the salary of a part time volunteer co-ordinator for one year.
- Pay for secretarial support for one year.
- Pay the salary of one part time counsellor for one year.