If you would like to donate supplies to ‘A Friend’s Place’, refer to our wish list for ideas.
To donate goods, please contact us on 1300 654 556 or email email@example.com for more detailed information.
See our wish list for some needed supplies
- Cubby House: to double as an additional clinical space for a child counselling session
- Gardening: Revamp required including:
- Mulch for front and back yard
- new flowering plants ie Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow plants, Roses, Tibouchina ‘Alstonville’ and labour
- Large storage shed
- Solid Wood Bookcase for NCCG Library
- Gift Cards:
- Box of Journals from The Dougy Centre called Deconstruction/Reconstruction: A Grief Journal for Teens
- 20 – 30 x Journals kikki.K – A5 size, blank, lined book so children can write and draw thoughts, emotions, ideas, on adventure weekends
- Kinetic Sand
- Wooden crafts in all shapes ie hearts, circles etc big or small.
- Slime Making Kits
- Children’s Garden Packs: Flower pots, soil packs, seed packets, garden gloves and plant ID sticks.
- Mini Sand Tray Supplies – Canvass stretched over a frame; size 8 x 10 inch (20×25 cm), beads – letters, shells, love hearts etc.,Cloth flowers, cocktail forks, small paint pallets with multiple colours and stickers
- Glitter Jars – glass jars, powder glitter, food dye and clear liquid glue ie J. Burrows brand, must be clear, not white.
- Stretched canvass in varying sizes
- 20 Craft Bags in calico tote bags for both the boys and girls adventure weekends.
- Lego – small packs; that can be completed in an hour or so
- Balls – Soccer Balls, Basketballs, Orange Ping Pong Balls