If you would like to donate supplies to ‘A Friend’s Place’ please refer to our wish list for ideas.
To donate goods, please contact us on 1300 654 556 or email email@example.com for more detailed information.
See our wish list for some needed supplies
- Gardening: Revamp required including:
- Donation of time / labour
- Mulch for front and back yard
- new flowering plants ie. ‘Pots of Colour’, Yesterday, Today & Tomorrow plants, Roses, Tibouchina ‘Alstonville’
- Garden Leaf blower
- Solid Wood Bookcase for NCCG Library
- New rugs for Counselling and Group rooms
- Gift Cards:
- Riot Art & Craft
- Box of Journals from ‘The Dougy Centre’ called Deconstruction/Reconstruction: A Grief Journal for Teens
- 20 – 30 x Journals from kikki.K – A5 size, blank, lined books so children can write and draw thoughts, emotions, ideas, on adventure weekends
- Wooden crafts in all shapes ie. hearts, circles etc big or small.
- Potting Shed activity supplies
- Mini Sand Tray supplies
- Craft supplies – Beads (letters, shells, love hearts etc.), artificial flowers, packets of cocktail forks, small paint pallets with multiple colours and stickers
- Stretched art canvases in varying sizes
- Glitter Jars supplies– glass jars, powder glitter, food dye and clear liquid glue ie J. Burrows brand
- Balls – Soccer balls, Basketballs, Orange Ping Pong balls
- Lego – small packs that can be completed in an hour or so